Monday, February 23, 2015

Peace

Today I found a few minutes when I didn’t have something I had to do.  I was actually running ahead of schedule so I stopped by a local spot; soaked up the sun as it was setting, the smooth water and the view.  I could have chosen the ocean but this seemed fitting for my mood.  I needed something calming and to bring me peace. 

As usual my life is spinning and I needed it to slow down.  For that 5-10 minutes I was in slow motion.  I wasn’t thinking about the million other things I should have been doing, tomorrow’s troubles or over analizing.  I was completely in the moment.  That was a rare gem and I will cherish it for a long while.
Tomorrow is unknown, live each moment.  


 
Until Tomorrow

P.S. Today I was told I am appreciated and given specific reasons.  It was random and wonderful.  We should all do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment