Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nothing Important



Today is the first day in many that I’ve had to use daily notes to come up with something to write.  I think it is because I fried my brain working on some banking stuff at work.  I spent the entire day staring at numbers and trying to make them match.  It can be very tiring and frustrating when you are just a small amount off but can’t find the issue.  Reports make my eyes gloss over but they’re an important part of my job.  About 30 minutes before I could leave I reached a point that I just could not go on.  To be honest, I almost threw the file and the computer out the window.  Then walked out.  Of course, I visualized it but didn’t actually do it.  Sometimes visualizing is enough.  Not today but sometimes.  Instead, I made a cup of coffee and started writing.    

What I came up with through daily notes is I really do not have much to say today.  The week and the month are winding down and I can feel the energy levels dropping with it.  Most people at work and the gym seem to be moving in slow-motion.  Do you notice a drop in energy in your life around this time?  I can’t be the only one.  

I do have big plans to kick off the first of March.  I can’t wait to share it with you soon. 

I hope you have a wonderful night!


Until Tomorrow


P.S.  I love when I forget I have my ringer and vibration turned off on my phone and find 6 text messages.  Makes me feel more special than if I had gotten them one at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment