Thursday, February 12, 2015

Get Answers

I love my naturopath!  Every time I leave her I feel so much better.  It’s amazing to feel heard and validated.  I remember when I first found her a few years ago I was so relieved.  Finally someone with initials after their name listened.  I actually felt like someone cared and didn’t want to just throw a prescription at me.  She gave me hope and I got my life back. 

Like with most new things, I was scared to go to her.  I was a nervous wreck to be exact.  Almost immediately after walking into her office I was put at ease.   She was so calm and warm that my anxiety melted away.
By her taking the time to really listen we were able to put a plan into action.  This led me to finally gaining control over my body and emotions.  After some blood work to prove her suspicions I was finally able to get better.  Within a week or two I was seeing results.  I was finally getting my life back.  All my hard work both in the gym and in other areas started to show.  I felt in control again.  It is another one of those great life choices.  One of the best gifts I have ever given myself.  My only regret is I didn’t do it sooner.

My advice to you is if you know something is wrong keep fighting for answers.  If you don’t know where to turn then ask that.  That is how I found my ND.  I asked a random question on Facebook and 3 friends responded with her information.   So, ask questions.  Figure out where to turn for help and go after it.  You deserve it and you are damn sure worth it.       

Until Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment