Monday, January 27, 2014

Expanding

Comfort zones, we all have ‘em. They come in all sizes, shapes and are full of bullshit. Very real BS but BS just the same. These boxes we put ourselves in are meant to protect us but I think they keep us from fulfilling our destinies. We get so comfortable where we are that we confine ourselves in these walls. We look out but allow fear to keep us from breaking down these barriers.


Some of us are able to gently expand our walls, maybe do a remodel or two. Many feel the walls closing in but lack the confidence to push back. It’s not an easy transformation but it’s worth it. Expand because it’s freeing. Expand because it makes you feel amazing. Expand because you deserve to be true to yourself. If you’re not, who will be?


I just drop kicked a huge wall and I’m still high from it. There’s nothing quite like saying fuck it, this is me and I’m proud. I challenge everyone to go and break down a piece of their wall or obliterate it like I did. You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment