Tuesday, March 3, 2015

SHARKS

Last night I attended my first professional hockey game at the Shark Tank aka SAP Center in San Jose, CA.  I  was invited me to tag along as a fifth wheel and I jumped at the opportunity.  I can check another item off my list of firsts.

We had dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory.  I wasn’t impressed by the food or the service but they had these amazing chairs.  I was able to sit on my throne.  No one bowed to me.  Maybe next time now that they know who I am. 

During the game, I had no clue what was going on but was on the edge of my seat waiting for a fight.  I thought that was what hockey games were all about.  Unfortunately, the refs kept getting in the way.  So I just enjoyed a beer and a few nachos instead.  The Sharks won 4-0 against the Canadiens (I spelled that right, I checked). 

 On the way back to the car I saw this.  I had never seen on like this before and it was really cool to check out (from a distance) but I’d have to be in dire need to ever touch anything in it. 

I got to bed after midnight and still had to get up early.  There is a reason why I don’t go out on work nights.  It was worth the yawns and extra coffee today.  I’d do it again in a heartbeat. 


Until Next Time

P.S.  I saw this at a pit stop on the way home. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment