Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Someone Wanted to Share MY Story

I was recently contacted by Anna at Rules of Dieting to do a blog on my weight loss journey.  I was excited to share it until I sat down to start writing.  It wasn't easy to be so honest nor was it easy to face/admit who I was. I have come so far in this journey and have won a lot of battles. Like everyone, I still have struggles but I try to no longer let them consume me. I've learned to be kind to myself and that makes all the difference in the world. When I have my bouts with depression I remember it will not last and try to find something positive to focus on. I am also less afraid to admit who I am; the good, the bad and the ugly. I had no idea how freeing that would be.  Here is the link to the post. http://www.rulesofdieting.com/ambers-weight-loss-success-story/. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment