Wednesday, May 21, 2014

PlowOn Gum Review

About a week ago I finished my packet of PlowOn Gum and have been planning to write a little sum’n sum’n about it.  Here it is FINALLY…


I was so excited to receive my pack of PlowOn Gum in the mail and could not wait to try it.  Unfortunately, I was dealing with an injury and had to wait a couple of weeks before I was doing enough to warrant chewing these babies.  I did not want to waste them or get myself amped when I had no way to burn it off.

The first thing I noticed when I finally did pop a piece was the flavor is really strong and unique. It was a little overwhelming at first but grew on me.  It definitely awakens your taste buds.   


The flavor lasted a long time.  This thrilled me.  I hate when gum runs out of flavor within minutes- you could call that a pet peeve of mine.  I did not set a timer but would guess the flavor lasted at least an hour.  

The first time I chewed it was just before a weight training session and I was feeling sluggish.  By the time I was working out I felt alert and ready to get the show on the road.  I was not sure if the perkiness was because I had finally ended a stressful day at work or if it was due to the gum.  Luckily, I had a few pieces left so I could try it another time and see if it had the same effect. 

The next couple of days I tried it at work when my 2 pm energy dip hit.  Whaddya know, it perked me up.  Yay!  I was able to make it to my “closing time” and through great work outs.    

The last two pieces were chewed together but I did not notice a significant difference from when I had only one.  More is not always better.  It was great to be awake and full of energy with out having to increase my coffee intake.  I cannot wait to use it on a long run and really test it.  

There are 5 pieces in each pack and I would recommend them for when you need a little pick me up or are doing an activity that requires endurance.  I am not typically a person that uses supplements like this but I am a big time gum chewer and I was happy to have the little extra oomph thrown in.  If you go to their website  you can order a free sample and only pay shipping.  It is worth it. You can also find out all the deets on what makes PlowOn Gum so special.   I always love when I can try something out before complete commitment.  In this case, I will be ordering more.   So go order your little green balls of energy today and PlowOn.

No comments:

Post a Comment