Friday, March 28, 2014

First Link Up

I am trying something new that I found through a blog I follow. I am going to link up with Harvesting Kale to update everyone on my goings on via their weekly themes.

Here’s the list they provided: facing, snapping, counting, loving, hopping

I am currently facing the month of April. We have a full calendar, it’s my son’s birthday and what would have been my due date.

I’m snapping as many pictures as I can before my phone runs out of memory. I should probably down load some of them to make room.

I’m counting the days until The Hubs and Son leave for science camp. It’ll be bitter sweet. I’ll get a break from the school activities and Mom/Wife duties but my work (as in job where I get paid) load will increase. When the boss is away, I do not get to play.

I’m loving Redd’s Apple/Strawberry Ale. I think the strawberry is my favorite but I love that I can buy the apple in a twelve pack. You should try it. It’s one of my new favorites.

I’m hopping for joy and excitement for the upcoming appreciation shoot with Red Light Shoppe. It’s going to be fantastic and I love spending time with the RLGs.

Here's to Friday and a fun (over) full weekend. Talk at you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment