Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Falling

Hey you!  Yeah you!  You over there ignoring me.  You over there with your nose stuck in your phone - living everyone else's life while yours is passing by.  You who forgets I'm here.  You who is so consumed that you haven't realized I'm slipping away.  Wake from your zombie state before it's too late.  I'm hanging by a frayed thread and I can feel myself falling - drifting away.

I'm succumbing to outside forces.  The forces that pull and tug at me.  The forces that see me and want me.  They don't need me.  They only know they feel a pull and are blindly allowing themselves to tumble forward. To place upon me the need I unwillingly reveal to the world.  My secret no longer safely hidden in the empty pocket of my heart.  It's written upon my face, upon the swell of my breast and the curve of hips.  It's oozing from me like an open wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment