Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dear Universe

I’ve been in a bit of a funk lately. I feel like I’ve become one of THOSE people. You know, those people that seem to have drama haunting them. It's as if it is chasing me down and beating me over the head. I’m constantly dealing with outside negativity and feeling the need to defend myself. Frankly, it’s exhausting and I’m over it. I do not want drama in my life and if you honestly believe my intentions are anything other than positive, you don’t know me and I don't need you.

So to the universe, I say this...
I will go about daily activities happy, healthy, laughing and with great friends
I will have more social interaction with people and I do not mean through social media
I will spend less time on social media
I will focus on the positive
I will face my insecurities and continue to step out of my comfort zone
I will see the internal and physical changes I desire
I will spend more quality time with the people I enjoy and are important to me
I will nurture those friendships
I will laugh more
I will let go of the dead weight and those that bring negativity into my life
I will do something creative every day
I will accept my true self.
















No comments:

Post a Comment