Thursday, December 4, 2014

Midweek Update

What a busy week!  It’s a good thing my office phone tells me what day it is, I have lost track.   

Tuesday I missed the gym because I had my first Christmas party of the season!  Woot Woot! Fist pump!  I count that as the #1 acceptable reason to miss the gym.  I had a great time and was recognized by the organization for the commitment I have shown over the last year.  It is an honor to be part of this great organization.


Wednesday I hit the gym for an extra long session.  Funny that I stayed late since I didn’t even want to go.  It had been pouring rain for two days and I had a pot of chili waiting for me at home.  Somehow, my car ended up there despite my best efforts to skip.  I’m so glad it did because it was a great session and it was chest day!!   I partnered with my friend, Steve, who is quite the inspiration.  He’s in incredible shape and one of the nicest most genuine people you could ever meet.  I learned from him and he pushed me to do more than I thought I could.  I’m truly blessed to call him friend.   

When I finally arrived home I found a nice surprise on Facebook.  The picture from my last photo shoot with the amazing Red Light Shoppe was posted.  It's definitely in my top 5 favorite.

Senior Portrait Shoot Nov, 2014

Somewhere in all of this we started decorating the office for Christmas.  This is my favorite time of the year.  I love the decorations and giving spirit.  It’s always the thought that counts and I get a high from finding/making/discovering the perfect gift. I've started checking off my list, have you? 



I did receive my first Christmas gift!  I have been instructed to wait until Christmas morning to open it and then I’ll receive a call with more details.  This only escalated my curiosity.  What details are required?  I think this is my Mom’s gift to herself – my slow torture.

  

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! I cannot wait to see what's in the box

    ReplyDelete